What is “QUATRO-THLON CHALLENGE”
It is the Race Series that involves races of Running, Triathlons, Duathlons and Obstacle Races.
1) Create races that will introduce participants to the sports of Running, Triathlon, Duathlon and Obstacle Races.
2) Provide New Challenges for the beginner, intermediate, and advance athletes.
3) Bring together the community of Runners, Triathletes, Duathletes, and Obstacle Race Athletes in one event where all them can participate and compete with each other in the 4 disciplines or any of the 4 disciplines.
4) Promote sports events in the community to encourage people to be more active.
5) Bring Famous athletes from World Record holders to World Championship Qualifying athletes to our main events to allow our participants to enjoy an unique experience participating in a same race event with them.
6) Provide the opportunity to potential participants who are not able to afford races to gain points for referring participants to our races or obtain a discounted or complementary race entry.
7) Welcome non-profit organizations to work together creating sports events in the community while helping them fund raising.
8) Offer low cost Virtual Races that will allow participants to conquer their new challenges any day, anytime and anywhere in the world.
RUN WITH OBSTACLES
5 Days Races: Sierra, Desert, Coast and Jungle
Running: 5k, 10k, 15k, 30k, 50k, 50 miles 100k, 100 miles, 200k and more
Trail Running: 5k, 10k, 15k, 21k, 30k, 42k, 50k, 50 miles, 100k 100 miles and 200k 12 and 200
Triathlon: Sprint, Olympic, 70.3 and 140.6
Duathlon: Sprint, Olympic, Half Iron, Full Iron
Obstacle: Sprint, Olympic, Half Iron, Full Iron
Quatro-thlon Challenge: Super Sprint, Sprint, Olympic, Half Iron and Full Iron